Wulala!

Event Stylists



Service Detail (Event Stylists)


About the Vendor

At WULALA! we devote ourselves to offer creative styling services that are tailored to make the spaces & celebrations of your life exquisite.

Our bright and passionate team is ever-ready to take on projects of all sorts. The more ‘you’ your celebration is, the more excited we are to create it. We do it all - be it creative direction, customised installation, decor sourcing or prop design and build.

In dedication to the joy we find in styling spaces, WULALA! promises magical elements & wit in all that we do. Leave the hard work to us - we have stars in our eyes & confetti in our faces.

Average response time: 2 days

Terms & Conditions

A non-refundable deposit of 60% of the entire project is required to confirm project. The remaining balance (40%) must be made at least a week before event date.


Reviews

Casslene Chang

Table Decoration for Our Wedding

Shout out to Wulala team for making wonderful table decoration for our wedding day. With the fact that ours was not a big kinda wedding, but our intimate wedding got elevated by their beautiful work. Thanks for making my day more special!

Submitted on 12 November 2016


Other Similar Vendors